Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for used 15" wheels for snow tires. Finding 5-lug Honda/Acura wheels isn't that easy. Nothing in the junkyards or on craigslist. What fits from other cars? I know the bolt pattern, it's fitting over the hub that concerns me. What cars in the junkyard would have the correct bolt pattern and a center bore the same size or bigger? Is there a list somewhere here? Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm looking for used 15" wheels for snow tires. Finding 5-lug Honda/Acura wheels isn't that easy. Nothing in the junkyards or on craigslist. What fits from other cars? I know the bolt pattern, it's fitting over the hub that concerns me. What cars in the junkyard would have the correct bolt pattern and a center bore the same size or bigger? Is there a list somewhere here? Thanks.
ody's offset is at +50. as far as i recall, any 5 lug hondas in the same era, aka 98-2002 have about the same offset and hubcore diameter. like those v6 accords and odys that had the 15 wheels will fit. not sure about acura, those are even rare to find. glws

·
Registered
475 Posts
I dont know if this helps, but I just got an element w/16" alloys & bought some used 15"ody rims for snow & they fit the element. Dont know if element would work on ody?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm assuming any 5 x 114.3" Honda/Acura wheels fit, I just can't find any locally. Looking through various bolt pattern guides, it looks like there are a lot of junkyard possibilities. The Toyota/Lexus hub is smaller and likely won't fit. But most other makes have a hub as big or bigger than Honda.

·
Registered
38 Posts
can u post a wtb ad over at craigslist? i got one of my set that way. you just have to do your homework as far as pricing is concern coz some sellers might jack up the price if they know that you're wanting one. buyer's beware as they say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts