Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cheap "stick-on" wheel cap covers are now history.:(
I would like some new stick ons or a totally new cap.
Any thoughts where these may be available.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't know what year of van you have, but I'm looking up for a 2001 - here is the page which shows both the wheel cover for the LX model and the plastic center cap for the alloy wheel on the EX model:

Honda Automotive Parts

The center cap for the alloys is p/n 44732-S87-A00.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
The "H" decal rots and falls of the centre cap of the aluminum rims. You can go with the cap off a Prelude or Accord that has the "H" embossed into it. The decal was a stupid idea to begin with.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The "H" decal rots and falls of the centre cap of the aluminum rims. You can go with the cap off a Prelude or Accord that has the "H" embossed into it. The decal was a stupid idea to begin with.
So you are 100% sure that the center hole in the Accord rims is the same diameter? I ask this because I know that there are some Honda alloys out there (can't remember from what, maybe a Pilot?) that have the same bolt pattern but can't be used because the hub hole is smaller (which would also mean that the center cap is smaller). I have forgotten the details, but I was up on this stuff a couple of years ago while looking for a used set of rims for winter tires.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
So you are 100% sure that the center hole in the Accord rims is the same diameter? I ask this because I know that there are some Honda alloys out there (can't remember from what, maybe a Pilot?) that have the same bolt pattern but can't be used because the hub hole is smaller (which would also mean that the center cap is smaller). I have forgotten the details, but I was up on this stuff a couple of years ago while looking for a used set of rims for winter tires.
I can't recall all the compatibility centre cap specs. But there are, iirc, only two different centre cap sizes. The best thing to do is pop one of your centre caps out and see if the new one fits. I know the Prelude/Accord centre caps fit my 05 TL rims. I think most of the larger rims all share the same sized cap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts