Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Honda Odyssey LX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if my 2007 Odyssey LX shares hubs with a different Honda/Acura vehicle, so that I can swap for a 5x114.3 bolt pattern instead of the stock 5x120 so that I can run Work Equip 05's without having to buy adapters,

·
Registered
74 Posts
Even if you could find parts that fit exactly.

Replacing all 4 hubs,

and most likely all 4 wheel bearings,

is going to be more $$$ than it's worth.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I was wondering if my 2007 Odyssey LX shares hubs with a different Honda/Acura vehicle, so that I can swap for a 5x114.3 bolt pattern instead of the stock 5x120 so that I can run Work Equip 05's without having to buy adapters,
Look at partznet.com, Honda parts, find your part and then click "fitment".

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Man, this is a lot of stuff that "has to fit".

The stub axle splines from the outer CV joint has to fit into the hub that has to fit into a bearing that fits into the knuckle. All of the dimensions are critical.

Also, the new bearing, if one is needed for a different diameter hub, has to have the correct height to not be too far from the snap ring after it is pressed in (this would also allow the stock stub axle to be properly tightened with the axle nut and not "run out of threads").

Also, if you need a different bearing, it needs a magnetic ring of correct construction (field strength and number of North-South nodes) on one side for the ABS sensor.

I don't know how you'd get all of this information.

OF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts