Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I have 2 questins; first where does one find the '303 protectorant' you mentioned Chuck? I hit Pep Boys (found it using the NAVI!) and Target today & didn't see it. Is it in the automotive section? Or is it an online only thing?

Second, I use the 'wheelbrite' (squirt it on; rinse it off ) stuff on my vehicles before; but so far the microfiber cloth has gotten the wheels so sparkly I don't feel like I need it.

Has anyone used it? I dont want to damage the clear coat on the rims (someone on here mentioned they have a clearcoat on them just like the rest of the vehicle)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nyvram:
Actually I have 2 questins; first where does one find the '303 protectorant' you mentioned Chuck? I hit Pep Boys (found it using the NAVI!) and Target today & didn't see it. Is it in the automotive section? Or is it an online only thing?

Second, I use the 'wheelbrite' (squirt it on; rinse it off ) stuff on my vehicles before; but so far the microfiber cloth has gotten the wheels so sparkly I don't feel like I need it.

Has anyone used it? I dont want to damage the clear coat on the rims (someone on here mentioned they have a clearcoat on them just like the rest of the vehicle)
</font>
I finally found 303 Protectant at Murray's Auto around here. I didn't recognize it at first 'cuz it came in a box. There's a dealer locator on 303's website (but it didn't mention the one retailer that handles it around here
).

Wheelbright. I know I've seen the name, but I can't place it, so I can't comment on it.

The wheels do have a clearcoat on them, so treat 'em the same as your paint; don't forget to wax 'em.

I use Espree Wheel Cleaner. It seems pretty mild and forms a lasting suds that seems to stay while I wash behind the spokes into the back part of the wheel. As an added benefit, it's one of the cheapest at only about 3 bucks a bottle.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes.

[This message has been edited by ckonarske (edited 07-05-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts