Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing a Black/Black Europerf cover from Wheelskins. I was very impressed how quickly they shipped it, and how soon it arrived (to Canada!). I got the Europerf with just the sides perforated, to emulate the original steering wheel. The size "C" is perfect.

The quality of the product is top notch. Installation was a little slow-ish, but that's to be expected. I took my time and made sure it was nice and tight.

I'm a little concerned that if I remove it, the lacing may have left some marks on the wheel (especially close to the spokes).

Overall, I'm quite impressed for the money, and the look and feel is great.

I've attached a couple of pictures, including "before" and "after".

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just finished installing a Black/Black Europerf cover from Wheelskins. I was very impressed how quickly they shipped it, and how soon it arrived (to Canada!). I got the Europerf with just the sides perforated, to emulate the original steering wheel. The size "C" is perfect.

The quality of the product is top notch. Installation was a little slow-ish, but that's to be expected. I took my time and made sure it was nice and tight.

I'm a little concerned that if I remove it, the lacing may have left some marks on the wheel (especially close to the spokes).

Overall, I'm quite impressed for the money, and the look and feel is great.

I've attached a couple of pictures, including "before" and "after".
I'd just received mine 2 weeks ago and yes, their shipping were fast and on time! Leather wrap feels great and me too...took my time with it and it turned out fantastic!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dear ncnmra

Is that really black or is it charcoal?

It looks good and also looks like it feels good to the touch.

Are you still happy with your purchase? Could a klutz install one of these? I'm not very handy.

--Jaddie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts