Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2000 ody doesnt produce wheelspin when floored at 0 mph. id expect it would from a 3.5 liter 210hp engine. is there something wrong with it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
is it an EX? if so it won't because of the TCS system. also why are you trying to peel out in an odyssey? they weigh to much to peel out.

·
Registered
585 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Accord Driver:
also why are you trying to peel out in an odyssey? they weigh to much to peel out.</font>
Silly question; to get out of the way of Barry!

(In all seriousness, I hope it misses you and/or doesn't cause much harm)

<table><tr><td>
</td><td width="20" img="http://demo.healthstream.com/content/challenge/images/clear.gif"></td><td><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="1" color="#454545">Marvyn - 2001 SS EX-NAVI (2600 mi)
Mud Flaps * Cargo Tray * Leather Steering Wheel Wrap * Blaupunkt 652 Speakers * Hyper-brand 'Xenon Blue' Headlights * Weathertech Floor Mats * PIAA Xtreme White 7440 Backup Lights
</font></td></tr></table>

·
Registered
15 Posts
That TCS works great! I took the kiddies to the White Mtns (Arizona) for some snowplay last Christmas. Went down some unplowed snow covered roads and never even came close to getting stuck. When one tire would break loose, the TCS would immediately apply the brakes and stop any wheelspin.

As a sidenote, if you want to spin some tires, go buy an S2000!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Did I heard it right? Spin wheels with Odyssey! Are you out of your mind? This thing is made for hauling passengers and cargo. If you want to spin....S2000 is a good choice or you can try my silver 1993 RX7. It is for sale at autotrader.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts