Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up our 2011 EXL last night. Originally they were giving me $1k off the 6 yr/100k EW. Then they found out today (after we signed paperwork) that the $1k won't transfer from our old Touring warranty (the touring was totaled.)

First, since I've already signed the paperwork, are they legally responsible to hold up their end of the bargain?

Second, should I just not get the warranty now? It's gonna be about $2k, with a $100 deductible. I think there's much better options out there.

Plus, I really don't need it until 36k miles, right?

·
Registered
301 Posts
We picked up our 2011 EXL last night. Originally they were giving me $1k off the 6 yr/100k EW. Then they found out today (after we signed paperwork) that the $1k won't transfer from our old Touring warranty (the touring was totaled.)

First, since I've already signed the paperwork, are they legally responsible to hold up their end of the bargain?

Second, should I just not get the warranty now? It's gonna be about $2k, with a $100 deductible. I think there's much better options out there.

Plus, I really don't need it until 36k miles, right?
You have until 6,000 miles to buy the Honda Care EW and you can buy it at any Honda dealership. There is a thread in the warranty forum on where you can get this for the best price from someone name Bob at Hyannis (spelling?) Honda. Look in that forum and that thread, people are getting the 8yr 100k miles or 120k miles for $1290ish.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got my EW from Succini honda (not ure abt the spelling). 8 yr 120k (0 ded) for 1295. That is the price set by honda. try googling for "honda extended warranty online"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts