Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wings West body kits look okay, but are they really the only option here in the U.S.?

Take a look at all the Japanese ground effects on the links page, or visit the Japanese "Lagreat" sites for pics of car shows brimming with modded vans.

I espeacially like the understated streamlined look of WALD and GIALLA. Are there U.S. distributors? Can they be mail ordered overseas? I just don't see how there could be so many options in Japan and only one in the country where most of these vans are sold.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
1,484 Posts
Try www.kiyoshis.com

They don't have a pic of the Wald kit for our Odyssey. But they said they can bascially order any sort of Wald kit.

So just ask them for the "Lagreat" Wald kit. Or you could also check out their Value Sports Lagreat kit.

Please let us know how it turns out.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, nemogira. I appreciate the tip on Kiyoshi's.

here's a look at the Wald kit.
http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/catalog/luxury/rl1.html

Go here for Gialla
http://www.gialla.co.jp/gialla/catalog/sportivo/lagreat.html

go here to look at tons-O-bodykits
http://home.att.ne.jp/sea/ora-lag/index.html/

I love this kit from a company called Wayout
http://www.chargespeed.com/photo/WAYOUT/Scan69.jpg

Anybody have any more U.S. sources for polyurethane?

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know what I want! The Wald luxury body kit is exactly what I've been looking for. Now I just have to come up with the money for it. I gotta make sure that I keep this post handy so that when I'm ready....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Holy Odyssey!!! I'm drooling over those japanese parts & accessories
. I'm making a list now. My only problem is getting it here. Does anyone here live in Japan so we can exchange parts or something?

For one, I would like the red/clear lenses in the back rather than the red/amber lenses.
Man, can't stop the drooling
. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Body kits? You want body kits? You ain't *seen* body kits. Granted, these aren't Odysseys, but...

Now *those* are Japanese body kits.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would love for V-spec Odyssey to add his input on how to order his kit. It is very nice without being to overdone. It also looks more agressive than the Wings West kit. How about it Randy (I hope that is the right name!), lets set up a group buy!!
David

------------------
2001 Tafetta White EX

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still trying to find U.S. distributors for overseas ody body moddies.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ken W:
Still trying to find U.S. distributors for overseas ody body moddies.</font>
Did you try www.kiyoshis.com?

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice to know W.W. is not our only option. They are nice, however those Jap. kits are radically sweet. Are they Urethane or fiberglass and which is better as far as paint, durability etc.? Re: Jap. kits, what are the costs esp. the one on Ora-lag's post above? I know, lots of ?? - but I'm only gonna do it once and it's $$$. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
244 Posts
PINODY
I'm sure the lower areo stuff is urethane, but I just installed a VALUE SPORT rear wing just like Ora-Lags upper that was fiberglass and spent $350 thru www.kiyoshis.com . As far as cost goes, WWest is probably the least expensive at $7-800 for lower parts. Compared to $12-1500 for the imports. As of last year at this time there were 13 makers of aero kits in Japan

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm ready to by a body kit! Whitch one is higher quality, Wald or Wings West?

·
Registered
582 Posts
wald. definately. but its fiberglass, not urethane like the WW, so it may crack when/if you hit something.

·
Registered
244 Posts
PINODY,
I sell beds and furniture to hotels. I would't buy a fiberglass kit, I have already scraped my WW F/Spoiler, it would be a mess if it was f/g.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Good advice. That's the reaons I got the VSpec kit. Urethane. I've scraped the damn front sooooo many times, i can only image what it would look like if I got fiberglass. But the funny thing is..........of all the Japanese kits, only 2 are urethane. that means most Japanese are using fiberglass.

·
Registered
141 Posts
soooo don't leave us hanging, what are the 2 kits? for the money and materials made of W.W. is prob. my choice. ahhh let me see the 2 first. thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts