Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
From Japan.

There are literally, NO parts available here in the usa for RA1 Odyssey. Both lowvanu2 and myself source parts directly from Japan for our projects. You will have to do the same.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Japan.

There are literally, NO parts available here in the usa for RA1 Odyssey. Both lowvanu2 and myself source parts directly from Japan for our projects. You will have to do the same.
explain.:huh:.do u have any parts 2 sell :huh:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sometimes you can find those wings on Yahoo Japan auctions.

Use a deputy service to help you get the item. Beware that some items may be too big to ship and that sometimes shipping is more than the actual cost of the item. I had a similar shaped box shipped in last year so..I am pretty sure you could ship in a wing.

If you don't want to use a commercial deputy service, I have a contact who does this type of transaction. PM me if you need his contact info.

Good Luck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes you can find those wings on Yahoo Japan auctions.

Use a deputy service to help you get the item. Beware that some items may be too big to ship and that sometimes shipping is more than the actual cost of the item. I had a similar shaped box shipped in last year so..I am pretty sure you could ship in a wing.

If you don't want to use a commercial deputy service, I have a contact who does this type of transaction. PM me if you need his contact info.

Good Luck
thanks will do.. when i get ready to order some stuff..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have looked at the Nengun site before but I have never ordered from there. There is a guy I work with who can bid on Yahoo auctions up to whatever amt u r willing to pay then ship them to you. Yes, shipping from Japan is quite nasty. However, look on ebay and you will see jacked up prices for cheap, used jdm parts. Some are mangled and/or damaged but I guess desperate people will buy anything....

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
As stated in numerous other threads if you searched....

There are millions of parts available for RA1, they are all in Japan. If you are willing to cover freight and wait weeks to get parts, go for it. I've been doing it for years!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts