Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as a nube to the world of Odyssey's (or vans in general), my understanding is that the previous models provided a floor mat that covered the hooks for the middle row stow away seat or plus one seat (still trying to get with the lingo).

Since we generally don't use the middle seat, it just leaves those hooks exposed. Anyone have an after market floor mat solution for this? Perhaps I'm missing the alternative reason for leaving them exposed.

Thanks,
Arnold

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought some bulk grey indoor/outdoor carpet at home depot for .54 per sq ft yesterday and cut a piece approx 16”x22” to cover over the area where I removed the plus one seat. It does a decent job of covering that area. Not sure its the ultimate fix you are looking for, but a cheap option.

I also traced the factory mats onto the carpet I bought and cut them out to protect the mats and carpet from our three messy kids and nasty weather! It worked great in our 08 Odyssey for a $22 DIY option :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I left ours exposed on our 2005 Ody, touring. I probably wouldn't do it again. Food, random toys, whatever were stuck inbetween. (we didn't have the plus1 seat though, just a center console removed.

And this time around, i'm not needing to remove it, cause i got 3 carseats across in the ody with the plus 1 seat! woo hoo!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts