Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 Odyssey EX this month. I'd like to get the seat covers for my Odyssey. Surprised me, the seat covers are so expensive... I read a few post, the diver and passenger seats have air bags, and the 3rd row head rest is big. It's hard to find the seat covers that fit and affordable. $200 per row seems too expensive for me. Any recommendations? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 Odyssey that has seen me through three kids and two dogs. I have seen my share of messes in that van, let me tell you. One of my biggest regrets is that I never bought seat covers. I didn't think I needed them, because I have leather seats.

The thing about leather seats, though, is that they require cleaning from time to time with saddle soap or leather conditioner or some such. There is no way I had time to do this. And I can't pay someone to baby my seats every 6 months. So, now my seats look awful. Truly.

So, do yourself a favor - get the custom fit seat covers. I am getting a new van shortly, and I already have my seat covers and all-weather floor mats picked out. Bring on the soccer cleats! The dirty dog paws! The milkshakes! The leaky pens! The crushed up goldfish crackers! The not-quite-empty juice boxes thrown to the side! Bring on the half-chewed airheads, the random stray french fries, the melted glue sticks!

If you have children, these messes are coming. And don't get me started about the dog hair.

You bought that van for a reason. It is worth the $800 or so to be prepared.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently bought EX and looking for seat covers. Please let me know if you found anything affordable. Please share me the price details if its okay with you. Thanks much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I to just bought 2015 EX and decided to invest in Cover King NeoSupreme customs seat covers for the car..I have 3 kids and we are planning on adding a dog to our family. So I think the money we put in for the car seats will be worth it.
Will give updates when they arrive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So, I just purchased and installed the Cover King NeoSupreme seat covers for my 2015 TE. I'm satisfied, but not overjoyed. They are going to protect the leather and that's the big plus. I have 3 kids 13, 12, and 8, so they are the main reason I bought them, not to mention all of the nieces and nephews I may haul around. Installation was very easy in my opinion, but as far as difficulty, I would probably say the drivers seats were the most difficult, only because those seats cannot be removed. I would also say that removal of the middle row seats will make installation less of a task. They look great, although I should have chose the 2-tone grey instead of the beige. My interior is Truffle which looks more like a grey than a brown, but I'm ok with it since the Weathertechs I bought are also tan. The main issue I see is that the drivers seat may wear quickly over time and what I mean by that is the compression of the neosupreme "foam" may flatten out over time, causing the outer material to wear quickly. The only other issue is the fit of the covers on the 20 seat in the 40/20/40 of the middle row. The cover does not fit very well, especially around the cup holder area, but I have this seat permanently removed anyway so I really is not that big of a problem. For all 3 rows, I paid about $400 on Autoaccessoriesgarage.com. Keep in mind that they are made to order so expect at least a 2 week wait when ordering, good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the Cover King set, and wound up sending them back. Bought the OEM covers, and have been MUCH happier with them. Trust me, save yourself the time and trouble, and just get the OEM covers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had my 2015 Ody for just over one month now... first thing i did was get seat covers. For Canadians try Canadian Tire. They had ones for side airbag seats and they cost about $40 total for the 2 front seats... easy to put on and look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts