Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every morning my odyssey 2006 ex-l wont start cause of battery drain... the person who installed the battery said battery is drawing from my new in dash DVD system in my car... i wanted to take out the fuse for the DVD player (Radio) for couple of days to make sure thats the problem ..

i can not find the fuse for radio .. can some one help me locate it ?

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
If it is an after market player you need to trace the power wires to see where they were connected.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pictures for fuse box

i am pretty sure the drain is from the radio ... maybe the way in was installed ...i want to be cause of this and thats the reason i want to disconnect it (take the fuse out) for a week and make sure that is the problem ... where is the radio fuse ? there is a fuses box on the felt side in the front with numbers like 30,40 on it ... i cant figure out which one is for radio ....

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
Did you try the Owner's manual? It has the fuse boxes with diagrams/descriptio on which fuse is which.

Also, this might be in the wrong forum. For future, please post in correct audio/video related forum to prevent thread locks. I am leaving it here as you are looking for the fuse box information but this should have been in the Audio/Video forum and I will move it there but future threads in incorrect forums might be locked.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you try the Owner's manual? It has the fuse boxes with diagrams/descriptio on which fuse is which.

Also, this might be in the wrong forum. For future, please post in correct audio/video related forum to prevent thread locks. I am leaving it here as you are looking for the fuse box information but this should have been in the Audio/Video forum and I will move it there but future threads in incorrect forums might be locked.

i just ordered one for my self online , can you please move this thread to audio/video....

sorry i am sort of new to this forum ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts