Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one bought extended warranty from Tracy lately? I emailed her twice, but did not get any reply from her. Is there a phone number I can contact her directly. Please advise. Thanks.

2002 EX-L Mud guard, Cargo tray, Air deflector, Leather steering wheel cover

·
Registered
13 Posts
I called her last week and recieved the paperwork in a couple of days, I imagine her email inbox must be unmanageable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone is interested in a warranty and not receiving a response as quick as they would like They may contact me: Joe DiCarmine at D'ella Honda of Glens Falls(518)793-3811.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The difference between someone who really wants to help and someone who is mainly interested in helping themselves:

Whether or not they include the price in their posting.

Joe, I'd rather wait on Tracy than even bother calling you ... as I KNOW her price and have no idea what you're trying to do.

Well, actually I do have an idea...

------------------
2002 Mesa Beige EX-L-RES w/ misaligned, hard to close driver door

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joe D:
PROFIT...Is not a "dirty word" my friend</font>
Please read the rules regarding no dealer posts in the Buy/Sell forum-I will be contacting the web page moderator to make sure we don't have to endure any more commercial ads in this forum. Take the hint...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Joe,

"Honesty" is not a dirty word either.

If only you had added the phrase "I'll match Tracy's price any day of the week!" to your posting, you might have gotten a more positive reception.

But then... I'm probably being unfair to expect dealers and their agents to break out of their "bait and switch" shells even on a fan web site.

------------------
2002 Mesa Beige EX-L-RES w/ misaligned, hard to close driver door

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Interesting that the guy hasn't replied again. Guess that tells a lot about him and his dealership's practices. Of course, he may just not have been online since. But I'm betting that's not it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by hdinh:
Has any one bought extended warranty from Tracy lately? I emailed her twice, but did not get any reply from her. Is there a phone number I can contact her directly. Please advise. Thanks.

I emailed her about 2 weeks ago (never received a reply, but I provided her with my address) and just the other I received a package in the mail with all the info for the Honda Care Program.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've been bitching about not Tracy not returning my messages. Finally I got a hold of her yesterday via phone. She said the Honda Care paperwork would soon be on its way to me. Price was a quoted elsewhere on this forum (read: BEST). Cool!

-- Hoa

------------------
GG '02 EX-L NAVI

1 - 11 of 11 Posts