Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order with HandA-Accessories on 1/03/02; haven't received it yet. They haven't answered emails I've sent, and their phone line's message box is full so I can't leave a message. Trevor - if you're still monitoring the forums, email me please!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Why not just call the main phone number for that Honda dealership and ask them for help? I believe the dealership is Carmichael Honda in Cirtus Heights, CA.

·
Super Moderator
13,612 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by groupset:
I placed an order with HandA-Accessories on 1/03/02; haven't received it yet. They haven't answered emails I've sent, and their phone line's message box is full so I can't leave a message. Trevor - if you're still monitoring the forums, email me please!</font>
I noticed that too. I had received the order and was trying to contact Trevor and nobody would pick up the phone. The HandA website always says Leave message or Be Back in 5 minutes. Two emails went unanswered then finally over the weekend I got a response from Trevor.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I had the same thing happen...but all is well now. I went to the HandA website and the link to instant message...Trevor is alive and apparently my initial order did not go through there system, unknown where the error was...time to re-order from Trevor.

------------------
2002 Silver EX
1996 VW Gti
1999 Pit Bull/Catahoula Leopard dogs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts