Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been covered before, but my search didn't find it. Where is the best place (cheapest and most predictable) to order supplies like oil filters (and air filters) online?

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turnipgreen:
I'm sure this has been covered before, but my search didn't find it. Where is the best place (cheapest and most predictable) to order supplies like oil filters (and air filters) online?</font>
Do you mean "Honda" Oil and Air Filters? If so, the first choice woulb be Handa-Accessories.com

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
596 Posts
I got ten filters and a filter wrench from Manchester Honda (www.manhonda.com) for $39.98, plus shipping. HandA gets around $16 for the wrench alone and more for the filters.

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jerry,

Looks like a reasonable deal. Question, I don't see on the web site a place to order the washer that is recommended to be replaced for the oil plug. Am I missing it, or do they ship with when you order filters? Also on the web it didn't add a free wrench, is it something you have to request or was it a limited time deal?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm sure they have the washers. I ordered my filters by phone and you can ask them if the wrench is still included. It was packed right in with one of the filters and could have been a limited time deal.

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
If you don't get the wrench free, go to Pep Boys, Walmart, or other store that carries oil and filters. Take a filter with you and test fit the wrenches they carry. I got one from Walmart for $2.99 or so.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ordered the filter, washer, and wrench from hondapartsforyou.com. I have also ordered things from handa-accessories.com. Both have been reliable and have good pricing, but being on the east coast, hondapartsforyou orders seem to arrive sooner. Also, they have been providing free shipping.

Jeff

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In case anyone cares, I compared the three mentioned places above. All were reasonably close on price, the Hondaparts4you.com site actually came in lowest due to their no shipping. The had a deal for 12 filters (with drain plug washers) for 49.80. The Manchester Honda had lowest price for filters, but the shipping was high. The HandA-Accessories site came in slightly higher as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts