1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
63 Posts
If your looking for a set of OEM Honda or Acura wheels. I'd say go to your local Honda or Acura pars counter and ask if they have any take off wheels laying around you could buy. I just did it and bought a set of 09 tl base wheels for my set $400.00 for the set. He had a bunch of 07-08 MDX tech wheels. He said if i wanted those I could have them for $200 a set. I also bought a set of ZDX 19's for 1500.00 that was with tires and TPMS. Another member(wyolinc) on here just did the same and total set of 18" tl wheels/tires for $900 including sensor and mounting them on his Odyssey. Just ask around at your local dealers. Happy vannin'

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your looking for a set of OEM Honda or Acura wheels. I'd say go to your local Honda or Acura pars counter and ask if they have any take off wheels laying around you could buy. I just did it and bought a set of 09 tl base wheels for my set $400.00 for the set. He had a bunch of 07-08 MDX tech wheels. He said if i wanted those I could have them for $200 a set. I also bought a set of ZDX 19's for 1500.00 that was with tires and TPMS. Another member(wyolinc) on here just did the same and total set of 18" tl wheels/tires for $900 including sensor and mounting them on his Odyssey. Just ask around at your local dealers. Happy vannin'
Thanks for the info! I will give it a shot.

·
Registered
63 Posts
No problem! Happy hunting!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ebay, i picked up a set for my 04 a few years back and just picked up another set for another car for cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts