Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We started our minivan search just 4 days ago and after reading reviews and test driving a 2 year old Odyssey, the decision was quite simple -- say hello to the Odyssey!
I am glad I found this club and reading all the great information here helped me make my choice rather quickly. Thank you all! Another bit of luck was that the local Honda dealer had a 2002 SS EX-L NAVI coming in 10 days (just perfect!) I wasted no time to reserve it and now can't wait to get the delivery.

I have been looking at the list of dealer installed accessories and want to know the general opinion which ones make sense. Particularly, the fog lights and the video entertainment system. Is it worth it to let the dealer install them and get the full warranty coverage? Or the aftermarket ones are good enough/better and save substantial amount of money?

Any other accessories I should check out? Is there any thread here that summarizes the accessory recommendations? Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Though many don't like the search feature on this site, I would recommend it highly for this inquiry. There are a variety of forums that have had many of the same questions. Usually those topics have links to various places to acquire the items. I would try searching for accessories and/or dealer. Also check out the "Links" area of the site for "recommended" sources of accessories.

With that said, the cargo tray and the splash guards seem to be at the top of the list. After that, opinions will vary depending on each person's uses.

Good luck,

Jeff

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07

1 - 2 of 2 Posts