Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Ody Owners
Does anybody knows which and what model of an OBD reader that can actually scan a live data of mode 6
Thanks in advance for any advice

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently purchased a BlueDriver...and recently had a P0430 code pop up for my 2010 EX-L (cat system inefficiency bank 2). I've been messing with fouled spark plugs for about a year now before I found out about the VCM disabler. I have that installed now for about a month, but after running some cat cleaner and clearing the code, it came back again. So next step was to start diagnosing the P0430. I bought the BlueDriver because it was a decent price with some seemingly cool features including live data graphing. Plan was to read the output voltages for the 2 O2 sensors in bank 2 to see if they were working correctly. HOWEVER...it appears the BlueDriver only supports the sensor 2 location in both banks...no sensor 1. This makes the tool pretty useless in my opinion.

Anyone else have similar experiences with the BlueDriver? Is there a cheapish code reader that someone knows that will graph the voltage of BOTH O2 sensors? I'm currently looking at:

• Autel AutoLink AL519 ($60)
  • Autel MaxiLink ML519 ($60)
  • Autel MD806 ($200)
  • Ancel AD410 ($45)
  • Ancel AD530 ($65)
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts