Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, I am buying a 2013 touring elite next weekend. I know this question was asked previously, but I am looking for more current responses. Would you buy this car in smoky topaz or white diamond pearl? This car will be in my possession for up to 10 years and I want one that will withstand the test of time....both cars have the truffle interior. I am not great about washing my cars but do plan on being more diligent with my new one.....which would you buy and why? Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same situation here.

Own a sterling gray 2009 touring. Had a slate green metallic 2007 before.
Comtemplating between gray, topaz and white.

Gotta wait till month end for gray.

Leaning towards topaz. But topaz shows dirt. Gray even though a dark shade somehow seems to mask it to an extent.

White on the other hand, I guess will loose lustre over time. White diamond pearl has been used in acuras before. Its a very nice color, but on the long run takes a dull lustre unless garage kept.

I love the white diamond peral on the ody touring elite. The back spoiler lip in black adds a unique dimension to the white. I wish they had made the roof rack std atleast on the touring elite like they have done before this gen.
The roof rails in black would add another dimension to the white one.

I'm leaning towards the topaz or will wait till the end of the month for the gray

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply!

Our car will be kept in the garage at home....I think I have decided to go with the white...I hope I don't regret it.

Now I have to decide whether I want to add the crossbars....I would like to, but husband prefers not to....

Any additional thoughts about the white diamond pearl w/ or w/out crossbars?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts