Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now know the Obama Administration lobbied to get the Islamic terrorist released after killing 270 people, 190 of them Americans after blowing up Pan Am Flight 103. I guess Pres. Obama felt we had it coming, just like 9/11. Our chickens have came home to roost. A little social justice I suppose to right the wrongs of the evil American infidels.

I am beyond P.O.'ed. I mean we can't prosecute black panthers intimidating voters either. We can't call an Islamic terrorist who killed a soldier in Little Rock and wounded another a terrorist. We can't call an Islamic Terrorist who killed many soldiers at Fort Hood a terrorist. Or another Islamic Terrorist who tried to blow up a plane on Christmas day a terrorist. Anyone see a commonality between these? However, they can call anyone who disagrees with them homegrown terrorist and or a racist.

It is nice that what many empirical thinking people were saying about Obama being a marxist, radical in 2007 & 2008 that the rest of America is finally realizing it as well. I just hope the damage is not too great before we can throw these radicals out of office.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-house-backed-release-of-lockerbie-bomber-abdel-baset-al-megrahi/story-e6frg6so-1225896741041

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/scotland/7909248/US-preferred-compassionate-release-of-Lockerbie-bomber-says-Alex-Salmond.html

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
When in doubt, blame Bush. :stupid:

Nobama is so self-centered and arrogant, it's amazing. He was concerned that the mid-East peace process might not bear any fruit because his middle name was "Hussein". Amazing. It has nothing to do with his chosen islamic middle name. It has everthing to do with his lack of competency as a statesman and leader (such as he is....*groan*). :mad:

Note that the so-called "terminal illness" of the released terrorist is turning out to be something that may allow him to live a long time outside the jail cell he should still be occupying.

And Nobama wonders why his approval rating keeps slipping...he actually wonders, out loud, to the media. It's all public whining of the most embarrassing sort.

OF

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figure Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, the Pan Am Bomber or Freedom Fighter depending on your point of view, will be hired by AG Eric Holder to make sure no racial profiling is going on with the air lines. Also we need to reach out more to the Islamic nations to make them feel better like Obama told his NASA Administrator Charles Bolden that is one of his top three priorities. "When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.

However, OF you are correct just blame Bush and throw in a side of Cheney.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts