Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all (I've just posted this in 2011+ board but thought maybe I could get some feedbacks here from friends in Canada since we've got more expensive and less options for the Ody), I know this is a popular question and this really is personal preference. I've purchased a 12 Ody EX-L but still indecisive whether I should go for white, silver or polished metal. I have 08 Accord in polished metal so I thought I should try other color with the Ody. I've eliminated black, red and mocha, so I am now between Silver and White (maybe Polished metal if I don't like the truffle interior). I do like the light grey interior but have not idea what truffle would appear to me. The white is growing on me but if any of you could shed some light in terms of the ease of cleaning it, how would scratches or ding show on white etc. I've had leather before in beige and it shows dirt easier than black that's for sure. Sorry I've never had a white car before and my wife kept saying the white will loose its lustre sooner than other color....Also, are the oem matts come in only black? how would it look in the truffle interior? Anyone could share some pictures?

Any comments would be deeply appreciated. ;)

Also, I'm also looking at the Dash Cam, does anyone of you bought any? If you do, could you also share where you bought it and which model you picked and its price. Thanks.:)

regards,

mach320

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking to purchase a 2012 Ody and located in the GTA. Can you let me know which dealer you dealt with and what was your on the road price (all taxes and fees included?)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to lease a 2012 Ody EX - personally my wife and I prefer it in white - its really nice with a bit of a metallic flake in it. For the record our last 3 vehicles have been black but the Ody looks really good in white - very classy.

I'm getting mine probably at Classic Honda - they're the highest volume Honda dealership in Ontario (or very close to) - their price for leasing was WAAAY better then what I could do up here in the North. Locally they wanted $585/mnth for 48 months (nothing down). Classic Honda is telling me they'll do it for $525/mnth for 48mnths. Both prices are taxes included. The deal will hinge on what they can offer me for my '07 Tucson but we head down on Thursday so come next week we'll see if I'm in a minivan! (dear god never thought I'd say those words...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts