Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in the Gallery that someone had installed a white speedometer dial. Does anyone know where to get them and how much? I might get a Canadian Odyssey and I may decide to change out the dial myself (without touching the odometer). Has anyone done this themselves? I just want to know how difficult it would be to change them out. Thanks.

·
1,484 Posts
I believe Tealphant used some 98-01 Accord 4 Cyl. indiglo gauges. They DO fit physically...but the speedometer numbers don't quite match up. Odys speedometer peaks at 140 while the Accord goes 140+. So you would be driving a bit slower than the speed indicated on that speedometer. Which can be a good thing.

Note: Some people claim the OEM gauges are not as precise either.

For more info try doing a forum search on "indiglo" or "gauges".

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought mine online and installed it myself on my Canadian Odyssey. I took me less then two hours to get it done. The only problem you might see is that most white indiglo gauge are in miles where in Canada the gauge are in KM. Lastly for the numbers, it didn't make much a difference since it's only about 5km different. You will actually stop faster for cops =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts