Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick check to see how many of us have an Ody on order, and when is it expected to arrive?

I have an MB EXL-RES due to arrive the first week of April.

------------------
'01 Nissan Frontier SE CC
'02 Honda Odyssey EXL-RES MB (soon)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ordered a 2002 EP EX in November of 2001. If the snow lets up here in Colorado, I will be picking it up today! The van was originally slated to be delivered at the end of January. For some reason, the EP was delayed.

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FrontierOdy:
Just a quick check to see how many of us have an Ody on order, and when is it expected to arrive?

I have an MB EXL-RES due to arrive the first week of April.

</font>
I have the same thing on order that's due mid to late April. I put my deposit down in late January, so that about fits the 12-16 week estimate I was given at the time.

------------------
'02 MB EXL-RES on order... woo!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an GG EXL-RES due to arrive the last week of March or first week of April.
I placed the order on December 27, 2001.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Canadian model RP EXL RES due April 15 to May 15.

Ordered Feb 14 - waiting for the Canadian debut.

------------------
2002 RRP EX-L RES - expected in April or May 2002
1998 EX-V6 Accord
1988 Si-4WS Prelude - soon to be gone

·
Registered
6 Posts
Placed an order for a GG EXL Nav in Mid December Due (hopefully) early April. Can't wait

------------------
OdyJoy
02 GG EX-L Nav (on order I think)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I ordered a RR EX-L NAV that I expect around the end of April. Wouldn't surprise me if it got delayed, I emailed the dealer a few times this week for an update and they ignore the emails.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it true ?

The destionation charge will go up $20 ( From $440 to $460 ) since April 1,2002 ?? I am waiting my SS-EXLRES at the end of this month.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just got word that my MB EXL-RES is in transit. Should be at the dealership within a week....WOOHOO! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
FrontierOdy said:
Just got word that my MB EXL-RES is in transit. Should be at the dealership within a week....WOOHOO! :D
Lucky you FrontierOdy. Ours is expected end of April beginning of May. I can't wait.:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
whattadeall!!

TW LX ordered in dec. - check out the Jones Honda - Lancaster,PA post in the dealer stories section. Truly a work in progress - right now! / del. date fri. 3 - 29 - 02 @ 5 pm. SMOOOTH!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts