Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw a thread about who has the most miles. I'm more interested in the opposite end of the spectrum. Who has a 3rd gen (05-10) Odyssey with the fewest miles?

My '06 has 90K miles but I hope there's someone with less!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Woww that is pretty cool. My 08 has 99k.

·
Super Moderator
13,561 Posts
2007 EXL R & N turned 110K yesterday

·
Registered
2007 Odyssey EX-L
256 Posts
My 2007 EX-L is at 83,700 miles.

Wondering this myself... I have a friend who has a 2004 Sienna (bought new in 2003 almost 17 years ago) who has 45,000 miles. Anyone on this forum who can beat that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I saw a thread about who has the most miles. I'm more interested in the opposite end of the spectrum. Who has a 3rd gen (05-10) Odyssey with the fewest miles?

My '06 has 90K miles but I hope there's someone with less!
I have a 2010 exl with 56k miles.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Holy cow!

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You may not believe this, but we just bought a 2010 EX-L with only 13K miles or 21K kilometers (for the Canadians).
Now that's a good find!

·
Registered
2007 Odyssey EX-L
256 Posts
I just saw a 2011 EX-L for sale the other day on my local Craigslist. Elderly driven, only 12K miles, asking $12,000. Only 12K miles in 9 years!

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just saw a 2011 EX-L for sale the other day on my local Craigslist. Elderly driven, only 12K miles, asking $12,000. Only 12K miles in 9 years!
12,000 seems like a pretty good price considering the mileage..surprised it's going for that cheap.

P.S: I noticed our Odys are the same Ocean Mist Metallic color. It's a nice color :p

·
Registered
2007 Odyssey EX-L
256 Posts
12,000 seems like a pretty good price considering the mileage..surprised it's going for that cheap.

P.S: I noticed our Odys are the same Ocean Mist Metallic color. It's a nice color :p
Yup, the Ocean Mist Metallic is a nice color!

I saw the listing on Craigslist - it's where I've bought all my cars. 90% of the listings on there are from flippers, though, so you have to watch out and know what you're looking for. Not that there's anything wrong with buying a car from someone who fixes them, but I prefer to buy from someone who has driven the car themselves for at least a few years. But, the deals you can find on Craigslist blow any dealer out of the water.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yup, the Ocean Mist Metallic is a nice color!

I saw the listing on Craigslist - it's where I've bought all my cars. 90% of the listings on there are from flippers, though, so you have to watch out and know what you're looking for. Not that there's anything wrong with buying a car from someone who fixes them, but I prefer to buy from someone who has driven the car themselves for at least a few years. But, the deals you can find on Craigslist blow any dealer out of the water.
I agree, most of the listings on Craigslist are garbage! I actually found mine on Facebook Marketplace, from a Honda Dealership. They wanted $14,000 CAD, which is $9900 USD. Plus we convinced them to do the timing belt and tensioner because of its age, so saved us another $1500 CAD! Plus they did a few other standard things, including rear brakes. So feeling pretty good on our purchase. I've got the VCMuzzler on its way, still deciding if I should do the transmission cooler + filter.

·
Registered
2007 Odyssey EX-L
256 Posts
I agree, most of the listings on Craigslist are garbage! I actually found mine on Facebook Marketplace, from a Honda Dealership. They wanted $14,000 CAD, which is $9900 USD. Plus we convinced them to do the timing belt and tensioner because of its age, so saved us another $1500 CAD! Plus they did a few other standard things, including rear brakes. So feeling pretty good on our purchase. I've got the VCMuzzler on its way, still deciding if I should do the transmission cooler + filter.
That is a very good price, especially given the recent maintenance items. I'm not sure if the cooler is really necessary on the 2007+ models with the 4 shaft Ridgeline transmission. I've been wondering that myself. I don't tow with it and I don't really drive it that hard, but the van with 8 passengers isn't a light car. I know people here recommend it, and it certainly can't hurt, but I think frequent ATF drains and fills is probably more important and should be adequate.

I'm still deciding on it myself too since I just bought my Odyssey 2 months ago.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts