Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
133k on 2006 ex-l. getting ready to trade in though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
2008 EX-L; 112K miles, bought new. Had TC and rear motor mount replaced back at 32K when the dealer did not know what the jidders cause was so just did it. Otherwise, flawless! Not even a burnt out light bulb, nothing. Several 3K+ mile Chicago-Miami-Chicago road trips. Just had the TB, WP, serp belt, plugs and valves adjusted @ 105K. Love the van, never once let us down. Does like to eat tires though.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I know you didn't ask, but I had 160K on my '04 LX when a freak storm toppled a tree and crushed it last summer. (See my sig) It was in great shape and I had no plans to get rid of it anytime soon. The Ins Co offered me $3300 for it. I pushed back and less than 24 hours later they offered me $5200, which I accepted.

I bought my '06 EX-L last July and have put over 10K miles on it since then. I'm at about 88K right now, so it's just a kid.

·
Registered
103 Posts
110K on 06' EX

loves to eat tires, aside from that weve been very happy with it.

My 95 EX has 205K. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
174k km (107k miles) on our 2005 LX.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My 05 EX-L has 170 k, but the think I was surprised about is that I changes a set of Michelins which came with it when I bought it at 90K and replaced at about 110K were almost perfectly evenly worn. I did rotate them front to back once. Newe set gave me about 60K miles with perfect wear and did reach the full warranteed amount. This is the first front wheel drive vehicle that has not worn tires unevenly, no matter how carefully I rotated or kept inflated. Two prior Ford mini vans were terrible, and Honda Accords were not great either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
While it is not my van, the statistics are impressive nonetheless....

My coworker has 268,000 on his 2005 Touring. Other than depaxing to take care of the little tire problem he has had no work needed other than routine maintenance. He is quite aggressive with his fluid replacements and has gone through the van's weight in transmission fluid. He has used Mobil 1 since the first oil change and switched to Mobil 1 transmission fluid as soon as his warranty period ended.

First generation VCM with no consumption issues and the pre-2007 strengthened 5 speed auto.

He provides yet another example of a Honda worked hard and thriving on transmission fluid other than Z1 or DW-1.

Reactions: mike.burns901
1 - 20 of 328 Posts