Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

we are working with a shop to assemble some plug and play air suspension kits for the 95-98 Odyssey! I need to see how many people may be interested in getting this for their van so we know how many to order once the prototype is finished. This is pretty much your only option for AIR unless you want to spend $3500-$4000 shipping a kit from Japan...

We are making billet brackets, including all lines, compressor, tank, dot fittings, gauges, valves etc. This will be a complete package.

This won't be available for a month or two, but putting this out there for you guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'm down depending on the price point and how easy the install is i pretty much convinced myself that air was not an option but if you got it figured out let me know im in need of a better stance and hopefully better handeling

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well, you are a good person to work through a transaction with since I got the headlights from you.

My wallet is light but I would be willing to save if a good air ride product came through for our van.

·
Registered
68 Posts
As you may notice I am not patient. so pm me a price or what your doing and I will wait.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i will raise my hand all the way from down here...so hence, need details! details! do share as soon as you get more info of how this set up will end up being like.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So we have it!

in the front, billet sleeved bag struts - reuse your stock top hats.
in the front, new wide front upper control arms (to fit around the bag)
in the rear, full bags w/ brackets + new short rear shocks

Just pick the compressor, tank and lines of your liking and you're set!

The first set of pieces should be arriving in the next 2 weeks.

I'm going to go with the Dakota Digital air ride management system, of course you can go a cheaper route with just manual adjustment if you're on a budget.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
"Build your own kits" include the listed above components (Bags, front struts, and upper control arms). Just get your own air lines, air tank and compressor(s). Retail at $1,560. Intro Pricing is at $1100 with free shipping in USA.

What's Included:
2x Front Sleeved Bag/Struts
2x Front Upper Control Arms
2x Rear Bags + Brackets
Free Shipping in USA
Lifetime Warranty on Bags

(Optional parts that will be needed to run air on your van)

Tanks can vary depending on what you prefer, 3 gallon or 5 gallon - $80-200
Compressors can vary depending on how fast you want refills, 380C or 400C Viair recommended. $150-200
I'd recommend using 1/4" DOT lines for a slower up/down.
You can run individual solenoids or a manifold setup, Manual or Electronic $250-500.
Basic switch boxes run about $90-150, or premium air ride controllers range $350-800 (some with wireless remote, height and pressure sensors).
Don't forget the dryer and filter for the compressor to tank lines.
One last thing, rear shocks. You can use the stock ones, however they may not go as low as you desire. We can custom make you shorter rear shocks for about $60-70 each (you'll need 2)

If you want a complete kit, with everything you need to hook up and run the FBSS Complet Kit runs about $2,600.

·
Registered
68 Posts
so all this for 1100 and then another 800 on top and it will be a complete kit?

yakuza said:
in the front, billet sleeved bag struts - reuse your stock top hats.
in the front, new wide front upper control arms (to fit around the bag)
in the rear, full bags w/ brackets + new short rear shocks

yakuza said:
"Build your own kits" include the listed above components (Bags, front struts, and upper control arms). Just get your own air lines, air tank and compressor(s).

retail at $1,560
intro price at $1,100 shipped

(Optional parts that will be needed to run air on your van)

Tanks can vary depending on what you prefer, 3 gallon or 5 gallon - $80-200
Compressors can vary depending on how fast you want refills, 380C or 400C Viair recommended. $150-200
I'd recommend using 1/4" DOT lines for a slower up/down.
You can run individual solenoids or a manifold setup, Manual or Electronic $250-500.
Basic switch boxes run about $90-150, or premium air ride controllers range $350-800 (some with wireless remote, height and pressure sensors).
Don't forget the dryer and filter for the compressor to tank lines.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not exactly a complete or necessarily the best for what you want to do with your van.
The accessories I listed were components that are needed in any air ride setup, and you choose them to your liking.
For example, a black painted steel air tank may be $80-100, whereas a better aluminum tank can range from $120-200 depending on size and port qty.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I understand that, but the core list of front/rear struts and bags with front control arms and rear brackets is 1100. then for me I want a 5 gallon tank I don't care what it looks like. the 400 compressor. and i want the controls i can set like a drive height, lowered height and so on. then all the misc stuff like lines, dryer and filter, so whats the total there?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its about $2600 for a complete near bolt-on package. the only fabbing will be to attach the rear bag brackets to the lower control arms.
The tank, valves, compressor will come pre-wired and basically plug and play. It will include an electronic module with LCD screen, touchpad and adjustable settings for 1,2,3 and so on.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts