Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also dealt with Craig about a month ago and I can tell you it was an extremely nauseating experience. These were my two main issues:

1. Refusing to appraise my trade ('98 Odyssey) without me first signing paperwork to buy the car ('07 Accord SE i4) from them. This, in my opinion, was a load of BS and caused sirens to go off in my head.

2. The options that "everyone wants." I do a lot of driving in this area and the only cars that have door edge guards are ones that have Honda of Bellevue/Kirkland license plate frames (same group owns both dealerships), where they are put on every single car. They really should be called "the options we want everyone to have."

#2 is more of a knock against the dealership rather than Craig, but #1 is what I would consider dealing in bad faith. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
28 Posts
craig vs craigslist

Dear Sullim4

I am assumming you are not familiar with "craigslist" (in which I was reffering), not "Craig".

Craigslist is an on line classified. I bought my van from a private party , a very nice couple in Olympia through an ad that was posted.

C

21 - 22 of 22 Posts