Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car with the Bug deflector and the brand name is Form Pic or something like that. So I thought Honda uses this as Honda Deflector, but when I was driving today, I saw 2 Odyssey with bug delfector saying Odyssey in white and it looked bigger than mine.
I am not complainning because I don't like mine. It's because mine doesn't look like Honda one even I bought in Honda dealer.
Feel like they gave me cheaper stuff.

·
1,484 Posts
Did the dealership advertise it as a genuine Honda accessory? If so, then maybe your should complain. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. As long as it does the job. I actually would prefer an "ODYSSEY-less" bug deflector and bra. Just make sure it does the job and keeps those pesky bugs and pebbles off the hood.

-nemogira

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hummmm..
Yeah, because he was showing me the picture of the Honda Deflector.
I have no idea which one is better.
Looks like Honda one covers more to the top and to the sides.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I noticed that the Honda big delector is installed with a clear tape on the hoods left and right side, Does this tape harm the paint or cause discoloration if removed in a few years?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Porschetr,

Question is... how much did you pay for your non-Honda deflector?

If you paid Honda-price for it which is at least $125 ($169 retail), then I'd definitely talk to the dealer.

Did you get any other accessories from them? Might be worth checking just in case. If you got fog lights, make sure it is the one that has the lens that fills the whole fog light cavity vs. the bullet version from the previous year.

Thanks,
Errol

------------------
Keohi Web Design
Keohi HDTV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts