Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2003 ODY with 89,000 miles today I rotated the wheels front to rear and now we have an annoying wiggling sensation in the steering at low speeds around 30 mph and it is more noticeable when turning ...I searched the forums but did not find anything about this ...It seems that some time ago I was reading somewhere about how the Ody wheels and rotors are marked and you have to align them to the marks when rotating the wheels to maintain proper balance is this correct and if so how do I find the marks and align them ? THANKS ! Bob in Michigan

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I never heard of that one. I would bet you have a tire out of balance, a bent rim or a tire with a slight defect. You just moved it to the front where it's noticeable. Move one side at a time back until you find the culprit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OdyinNH said:
I never heard of that one. I would bet you have a tire out of balance, a bent rim or a tire with a slight defect. You just moved it to the front where it's noticeable. Move one side at a time back until you find the culprit.
THANKS MIKE ...I will swap wheels and check that out ...BOB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts