1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's the kit that I am currently running on all my cars. Works great, and for the price you really can't beat it. Just try to stay with a 5000k or 6000k max. Any higher temp and your light output will be horrible in fog/rain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
do u need to use a relay with the ody, or just the basic single beam kit? tia

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
For the 1999-2004 Odyssey you will need a relay. I have used the DDM Apexcone 9003 H4 high/low kit 5000K for several years now without issues. Much better than halogens IMO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've never ran the hid's that were on ebay but they looked to be decent. I have always heard good things about ddm tuning and you can't beat the lifetime warranty. I myself am looking for a good set to put in and haven't made a choice yet. If anyone else has a opinion on the hid kits out there it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wonder why some cars need a relay and some don't? i had a problem with a relay with my mustang and returned the kit.....pi$$es me off

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you can get the 4300k color, I would get that...next choice would be 5000k. I would stay away from any other color, if you want the bright color...but it is up to your personal preference.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
For the dual beam hid kit, will the daytime running lights still work?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts