Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had a couple of instances of the windows and moon roof opening in response to inadvertant pushbutton activation. I realize this is a "feature" although I haven't a clue as to its purpose. It is a feature that I would as soon do without; does anyone know of a way to disable this feature?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I could be wrong as I haven't finished reading the manual but I don't think a user can disable that feature. This doesn't mean a dealership can't but your best bet is to call the dealership. The other option, which I'm not sure is possible, is to see if you can configure how long you hold the button down in order to bring the windows down. I know of such things on other cars. I just don't know if this is true of Honda or more specifically our Odyssey's.

The purpose for this capability is probably more for those really hot days when you want to cool the car down before getting into it. I think it's a nice feature.

Good luck and if you find a way to delay/disable, please post it.

-Moto

·
Registered
216 Posts
Have had a couple of instances of the windows and moon roof opening in response to inadvertant pushbutton activation. I realize this is a "feature" although I haven't a clue as to its purpose. It is a feature that I would as soon do without; does anyone know of a way to disable this feature?

Thanks
You have to press and hold the unlock button TWICE for this to happen, so it seems like a slim possibility of this happening. The remote window roll down is one of our favorite Honda features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts