Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Odyssey 2010-/- 2016 Honda Odyssey EXL
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My electric windows stopped working, only drivers side works. All they do is click when I try to roll them up. Can anyone give me some advise?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Much more info needed. First off, have you checked to see if it makes any difference which switch you use to try to operate them? Obviously every window besides the drivers window has another switch at each door that operates it. If you haven't tried each individual switch vs the master switch at the drivers door then you don't know if the issue lies at the individual window vs the master switch. Don't forget to have the lock out button on the master switch in the off position before you try the door switches. Assuming that they operate from the individual switches the two most likely issues are the master switch itself or broken wires where the wire harness travels from the fuse block near the driver's dead pedal through the door jamb and into the drivers door. If I was betting it would be on the wiring as that is a know weak spot.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If you don't have an Owner's Manual, you can download it from the sticky link in this section.

Reactions: kaimanson

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
None of the 3 passenger windows will roll up or down. Only a single click when using master switch, the lockout button is in the correct position. The drivers window works like it should. The lockout switch seems to be working as it should, no click when engaged and click when disengaged.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
What happens when you try to operate the windows from each individual switch?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing from 3 passenger switches. Only one click when using master switch. The click is coming from the passenger switches.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone resolved this issue? I am experiencing the exact same thing. It's one of those where it seems like only the dealership can handle so I'm concerned....

·
Registered
Odyssey 2006, 3.5 EX
3 Posts
I have the same exact problem also. I have checked the relay and this is not the problem. I have no fix yet. I will try to open up the door side to see how it looks inside. Since it is making the click sound, and this click sound is coming from the doors I do not think that it is the multiplex, but at the same time, it is very strange how 3 windows in 3 separate doors can stop to function at the same time.

I have another problem as well, the door lock does not function on the passenger side only. I think that this problem occurred at the same time as the windows problems. Do you also have the problem with locking the doors?

·
Registered
Odyssey 2006, 3.5 EX
3 Posts
I have solved the problems with the windows. Pardon my english if some tech words are confusing. The problem was that the circuit board. It was burdned at one place so it needed to be soldered. Now the windows work.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I have solved the problems with the windows. Pardon my english if some tech words are confusing. The problem was that the circuit board. It was burdned at one place so it needed to be soldered. Now the windows work.
Did this resolve your door lock problem?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has anyone resolved this issue? I am experiencing the exact same thing. It's one of those where it seems like only the dealership can handle so I'm concerned....
Yes, I resolved my issue on my 2010. It was the master window switch on the drivers door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts