Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought about attaching a metal door to my front license plate frame. I would plow the neighbor's driveway - but only after they paid me $20,000.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:D I'm not entirely stupid. I did a search before starting the thread.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bumping this, with winter around the corner someone might want a snow plow!!!

Anyone ever try this device?

Tempting, but my snow blower does a fine job.

·
Registered
185 Posts
A while back I remember seeing someone selling some device you could strap onto your car that would plow/move snow. I think it was a late night infomercial or on a qvc type channel. I got a chuckle out of it as have a few friends who plow and eons ago I plowed for a couple of years with a pickup I used to have... 4wd and good traction is quite necessary.

Our Ody's stay put during driveway clearing... me and my trusty shovel does the job. Can't wait until my daughter is old enough to start shoveling.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Tempting, but my snow blower does a fine job.
Yes, it's as simple as using the tool for its intended purpose. A snow blower is built to clear snow; an Ody is built to drive.

The tires on my snow blower have a warning on them: Not for highway use. Like most laughable cautions on anything we buy, that one is probably there because someone tried it. Visualize someone attaching a hitch then towing their snowblower down the highway to clear Mom's driveway...

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts