Honda Odyssey Forum banner

winter tires

2426 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  dvpatel
OK, has winter is coming fast (here in Canada)
I need some feed back on the best winter tires for my new 2011 TE.
Nokian, Michelin, Toyo, stud or studless etc...

Thanks
black 2011 touring(Canada)
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
We've had excellent luck with Bridgestone Blizzaks in the past. The WS series in particular. Trades a bit of dry road performance, but excellent in anything messy and even deep snow. Unfortunately, if you're not planning on getting 17" wheels along with your snows, I don't think Blizzak WS tires are available in the right size. The Blizzak DM-V1, an SUV tire, is available and seems very similar, getting excellent reviews/survey results. That's likely going to be my choice since I just can't stomach paying for new wheels and tires AND then having to go to Honda to pay to reset the TPM system every change.

I also had a great experience with Michelin's Alpin series tires a few years back. Not sure on their latest models or if they have sizes that work.

· Administrator
15,418 Posts
Wrong forum = closed. We have a dedicated Wheels/Tires forum for a reason. Also, several older discussions on the brand in that forum still matter so perhaps you can go over all the prior discussions in that forum?

Crossposting is generally not a good idea either but I will let the same thread in the Canada forum slide as Canada forum doesn't get that much activity any way but please keep the 2011 forum non-cluttered and please post in correct forum categories in the future to prevent further thread locks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.