Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, has winter is coming fast (here in Canada)
I need some feed back on the best winter tires for my new 2011 TE.
Nokian, Michelin, Toyo, stud or studless etc...

Thanks
black 2011 touring(Canada)

·
Registered
29 Posts
We've had excellent luck with Bridgestone Blizzaks in the past. The WS series in particular. Trades a bit of dry road performance, but excellent in anything messy and even deep snow. Unfortunately, if you're not planning on getting 17" wheels along with your snows, I don't think Blizzak WS tires are available in the right size. The Blizzak DM-V1, an SUV tire, is available and seems very similar, getting excellent reviews/survey results. That's likely going to be my choice since I just can't stomach paying for new wheels and tires AND then having to go to Honda to pay to reset the TPM system every change.

I also had a great experience with Michelin's Alpin series tires a few years back. Not sure on their latest models or if they have sizes that work.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Wrong forum = closed. We have a dedicated Wheels/Tires forum for a reason. Also, several older discussions on the brand in that forum still matter so perhaps you can go over all the prior discussions in that forum?

Crossposting is generally not a good idea either but I will let the same thread in the Canada forum slide as Canada forum doesn't get that much activity any way but please keep the 2011 forum non-cluttered and please post in correct forum categories in the future to prevent further thread locks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.