Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Going to have four kids in the van with the rear entertainment system. Any suggestions on where to obtain a second set of wireless headphones? The dealer wants like $80/headphone but there seem to be a ton on Ebay for like $35 for a set of two. Any feedback is welcome

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
hotzuk said:
Hello everyone,

Going to have four kids in the van with the rear entertainment system. Any suggestions on where to obtain a second set of wireless headphones? The dealer wants like $80/headphone but there seem to be a ton on Ebay for like $35 for a set of two. Any feedback is welcome
Just about any wireless headphones should work....no need to spend the $$ on the Honda version. Ebay should have many to choose from.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this post is a bit old, but you never know what can help (especially to us moms with kids on road trips! ) :) I bought a few headphones from eBay, and they were pretty good (cheap too). The only problem is that headphones dont last forever when you have a kids! And I always have such a hard time finding the same reputable seller on eBay - not sure why their search feature sucks so much. You can also go to Amazon.com and try to find headphones. I think buy.com has some too (I buy a ton of stuff from buy.com, and have never had a problem). The latest incarnation I purchased to replace the one my kids left at the mall was from here: Honda Odyssey Headphones

But, these days - lots of options to chose from. :) Hope this helps!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I bought mine at Fry's. They were $19.99 2 Christmas's ago. Now I see them for $24.99. They have DP Video on the ear. They are in the Auto stereo section of the store.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can also confirm that aftermarket headphones will indeed work. You can find them at Best Buy or other electronics sellers. As well as reputable online sellers:

If you are using these for kids, it doesnt make sense to use the expensive Honda versions. Better off just using the least expensive option that works so it wont kill ya when the kids eventually lose or break them :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts