Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if it is possible to use more than 2 head sets with the RES? I assume it is since they are wireless and battery powered, but thought I would check.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
european Nav

Osteome and Myo4HBEX

Thanks for your post. I know Ramstein very well, spent 00-04 there. Loved it and after posting my sofftware thread, I looked up the military replated auto dealers near Vogelway. They confirmed the incompatability of the software in Europe. Osteome, are you a medic? I was thinking orthopedics. Anyway, I'm penciled in for Spang. I would prefer a smaller base this time around. Ramstein was just too big and busy. I'm a physical therapist and spend many moons at Landsthule working with our wounded comrades. It was an awesome tour. Things have changed since then. We're working on our third boy so I needed the upgrade. I'll have to buy a Garlin or something because the Nav is a marriage saver if you know what I mean. Thanks guys again for taking the time and addressing my thread

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Yes, you can use more than two headsets, and almost any IR headsets work, not just the units Honda supplies.

Even in Germany! :stupid:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can confirm that you can use more than 2 wireless headphones with Honda Odyssey DVD players. The only limitation is that all headphone wearers must be able to see the DVD screen - this is where the infrared transmitter is housed (which is how the headphones receive their signal).

To get additional headphones for your vehicle without paying an arm-and-a-leg you can consider aftermarket headphones such as those sold by Best Buy or:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts