Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does Honda have a factory installable wood dash kit available for the 2002 Odyssey's? If so, can someone post pictures with an Ivory interior. Thanks!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Also might want to check here:
http://www.dashboardsplus.com/

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Homer, I have the Exotic Wood Dash kit in exotic burl. Great stuff, everything is nicely cut and shaped. My kit is made from real wood so I don't know how their synthetic kits looks.

I got mine on Ebay for $121 while they sell the same kit on their site for $399. That Ebay seller had since raise the price though. Check the kit out in my album in the gallery section.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Homer, that kit on Ebay (the one you linked) is made from synthetic wood. They used to sell it for $107. I have seen that kit in person, and while it is not bad looking, it however looks like what it's made of: Plastiwood. I also doesn't know how it has 26 pieces. Mine has only 16 pieces but covers more of the cabin like the overhead lights and sunglasses holder and the CD bin at the bottom of the centre console.

I did a little digging and found that the seller had changed her username on Ebay (couldn't find the new one or that she stopped selling). The best I can do is gave you her name (Dorene Lindsay) and email ady ([email protected]). I believe she works for Wood Dash Factory because that's who I made my check out to.

Here's another seller who also sees the Wood Dash Factory kit on Ebay, but I think their prices are a little higher that what I piad for. The seller's name is mwdm. Hope this helps.

P.S. The 01 kit will fit on 02 Odys. Just make sure it's the right kit though (navi or non-navi).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts