Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made it over to Dan Young Honda in Indy today and ordered my RedRock Pearl EX with Leather today!! MSRP +$99 doc fee.

I initially told them cloth, but later got to thinking about it and discussing it with the wife, and decided on leather. So I called my salesperson up, and to my surprise the arrival date moved up 1 week! Mid November delivery. He also told me he'd match any price I could find on accessories (installation is probably negotiable).

If it helps, my salesperson was Ken Gauze Jr. @ Dan Young Honda in Indy, 317-574-9600. Tell him Chris sent you

------------------
beware of the ultracapacitors

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats!! Where in Indiana do you live? I used to live in Fishers.

------------------
2002 MB EXL NAV
Cargo Tray, iVES, Zaino, Poron Reverse Sensors, Door Edge Guards, Fogs, & more ZAINO!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
You won't regret the leather IMO- it is fantastic! The color and feel is very nice-the "bun warmers" work great too!
Really like the color, very similar to our '96 Windstar red which my wife and I both liked a lot!

·
Registered
65 Posts
My wife fell in love with the leather, just could not talk her out of it, even after I was told I could get the RES with a cloth interior. Looking at a mid-November delivery date, I hope it comes on time!
------
Poncho1965
GG EX-L-RES, arriving 11-15!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man314 - Whereabouts in Fishers? I'm just off of 131st St just east of Allisonville. Small world

1 - 5 of 5 Posts