Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I might as well let you all know what we are about to do today, the 07 Honda is being traded on a Mercury Mariner, one that has Zero miles and a warranty for it for the next 7 years, it is half the size of the van, We still have the lease vehicle for another year. It is a sad moment for me as we ALWAYS have gone to a HONDA dealer and got a HONDA vehicle

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cause the 07, will need new tires every year that would be another @$1200

HondaCare runs out in 1100 miles, there will be no coverage and calling HONDA and asking for GoodWill if needed will be almost impossible. Just recently it has stated making a noise, when pressing on the gas pedal it sounds like your running over metal, I am guessing we need a value adjustment, but having a car in the driveway without warranty frightens me!

2010 is a lease vehicle and it goes back in Nov2011, it is a good possibility we buy it off lease.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the 07 has been traded. we now have a mariner, it makes me sick when we average almost 30K a year. Insane, but it totally served us well, we still have the lease but when it is up, it goes back. HONDA is not what it used to be, and having my father work for FORD and me getting HONDA's for the past 12 years. It was time, I am sure the experience won't be like it was when I owned a HONDA. Had we been in a market for a van, it would be hands down another Odyssey but at this point there is no need for another van. As we already have one, So without further ado, it was this board that introduced me to the Odyssey, with combination of the 4 there was an excess of 250,000 miles...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.