Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of building a WSW fluid alarm kit. I have it on a test board, then have to do some soldering. It is a very simple alarm that I found on the internet. I just made some modifications like adding a LED and a switch to cut off the buzzer. Right now it is set up to run on a 9v battery. I hope to run it off the fuse box under the front dash. The only trouble I am going to have is getting the wire from the WSW bottle thru the fire wall. Does anybody have any ideas how I can do this?

I can't believe that Honda of USA did not include this in the US Honda's.:frown: Even my lonely Hyundai's, Camry and my Dodge had them. It might not be a big deal for the Southern half of the US, but for us in the Northern half it is. At least now we have heated outside mirrors, my 2000 Ody did not.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know when the people are doing the fog light additions they have to get wires through the firewall for the switch on the dash. There are some pretty good write ups about that modification, you might try searching for that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks txaggie

I will look into that. I never thought of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts