Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying a stock set of wheels from a 2011 non-touring model Odyssey. If you are planning on upgrading your wheels and would like to get rid of the old set and reduce your cost to upgrade please drop me a note with how much you need for them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
17" wheels

I haven't seen the 2011 17" wheels, but I recenlty upgraded my 2008 Touring and will soon be listing the original set of 17" wheels. It is a 5 spoke design, but don't know if the 2011 has the same style.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
wheels

I haven't seen the 2011 17" wheels, but I recenlty upgraded my 2008 Touring and will soon be listing the original set of 17" wheels. It is a 5 spoke design, but don't know if the 2011 has the same style.
PM me your price. I am in Orlando, FL 32824

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am pretty set on the 2011 wheels. I may go with MDX wheels but my first choice is 2011 Odyssey.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am still patiently looking for stock 17" wheels for a 2011 Odyssey.

Certainly, by now, someone has upgraded and has the stock set collecting dust in the garage. Clean up that clutter and sell them to me, please....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking for a set of 17" OE wheels from a 2011 Odyssey. If you have upgraded or are looking to upgrade to 18's please let me know how much you want for the 17". I am located in Wisconsin and I can pick up if not too far away.

I am not interested in any other wheels. Only the stock 17's will do as I plan on using them for snow tires and like the look of the stock wheels.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am really only interested in the wheels but if the price is right for wheels and tires I will consider it. Please send me a pm with an approximate price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts