Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a new 2010 Odyssey EX-L and my main "pain" point for not wanting the EX-L was the 16" rims. They just look a little too small for the vehicle. What I'm looking for is the stock 17" Touring rims that come on the 2010 Odyssey (possibly 08-09, as well?). I really want to keep my Odyssey as stock as possible so aftermarket rims are not what I'm after.

Any sellers out there?

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
513 Posts
The Touring have PAX wheels and tires. Search on that term, don't think you'll want them after reading about them... :)

You should look for rims from other Hondas/Acuras. The wheels/rims section has a lot of discussions on what fits and what does not.

Nicolas

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
nicomtl said:
The Touring have PAX wheels and tires. Search on that term, don't think you'll want them after reading about them... :)

You should look for rims from other Hondas/Acuras. The wheels/rims section has a lot of discussions on what fits and what does not.

Nicolas
He can get the non pax touring wheels which started in 08 or 09 I believe.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Kscha41 said:
He can get the non pax touring wheels which started in 08 or 09 I believe.
But looking at the folks looking to de-PAX, aren't the other Honda/Acura wheels more common?

Nicolas

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely don't want a PAX wheel/tire set so that's the reason for wanting the newer 17" rim. I realize there are other Honda/Acura rims out there that will fit but I want to remain as much of a stock look as possible, hence the 17" Touring rims.

Anyone out there switching out their Touring rims and want to sell?

·
Registered
15 Posts
17" Odyssey wheels

I you are still looking, I have 2008 Touring with 17" and planning to upgrade to 18" very soon, once I make a decision on what to get.

All 4 are in perfect condition, even more amazing considering my wife usually drives the vehicle (sorry dear!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Chris and others who sent PMs.

Thank you all for your interest, but I haven't yet made decision what to get. Once I have new wheels on the van, the touring OE 17" will be up for sale. Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
38 Posts
Since you live in the Phoenix area you can keep an eye on Craigslist. Individuals and dealers occasionally advertise take-offs F/S. I have seen several ads by Scottsdale Acura. You will need the 5x120 bolt pattern which any recent V6 model should have. Do a search under auto parts for Acura and Honda. Or, if you want to stretch it - consider the BMW wheels. Center hole will require some change though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
We have a complete set

of the four (4) ODY Pax rims (wheels + TPMS sensors + original rubber)...

we were going to post them to eBay and/or Craigslist for $125 each or $375 for the set of four (4)...let me know if you are interested...we're up in the Las Vegas, NV area (North Las Vegas)

Call or email me...702.577.6200 or [email protected]

Thank you!

-Mark E.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also have some oe touring rims that im wanting to get rid of, no tires or tpms but will come with the gel-packs. Im in California.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts