Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Just bought and picked up my new 2007 Odyssey EX-L RES/NAV... Love it already...

After searching online for for Accessories, I came across this website and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

www.myhondapartsstore.com

The prices looks too good to be true for Genuine Honda Parts...

Please any comments or other suggested online site would be great...

Thanks in advance...

BGuen...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be very careful with myhondapartsstore.com. If you have any problems with the parts they send you, you will be out of luck. Their customer service stinks. You have 48 hours from the time the parts are delivered to you to report any problems. After that you are on your own. I received an entire roof rack assembly with cross bars. When I received it, it looked like everything was there. When I went to install it a week later, I realized the four bolts and small brackets to hold the crossbars to the roof rails was missing. I contacted them right away but they told me I was past 48 hours and they would not help me. They suggested that I contact American Honda. I did and they told me that myhondaparts is an unauthorized third party vendor and they cannot help. My only option is to purchase the roof rack hardware kit which is $66. I will never do business with this vendor again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts