Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting about two weeks before the expiration of my 'trial' period with XM radio expired i started getting sales calls to extend the service. i'm now a few weeks past the expiration and somehow i'm getting calls on my cell phone in addition to continuing calls to my home number and office number. it's actually gotten rather disruptive. they just don't take 'no' for an answer.

if i was ever on the fence about actually trying the service i am no longer interested and hold them in rather low regard.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Did you get the automated dial system ? unbelievable, I complained to my dealership (got nowhere with XM radio itself). My next port of call would have been to Honda Corporate.

Interesting to see what happens when my free trial runs out.

·
Registered
687 Posts
XM must be much more agressive in the US. In Canada, we received a bunch of reminder letters during the three month trial period and they called once after the expiry, but that was it.

:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
369 Posts
XM radio is alright...but customer service is full of lies and misleading people.

We're done with XM until we start traveling A LOT more. Even then...we may just stick with the MP3 player.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Next call, tell them you're undecided, need more time. I'm betting they give you an extension. And, maybe, another after that.

·
Super Moderator
13,838 Posts
Moved to the AUDIO forum. Next time, please post in correct forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts