Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was visiting with our local Circuit City today when an enthusiastic salesman gave me a rundown on satellite radio. Has everyone but me heard of XM radio? It sounds simply wonderful. Perhaps I'll save my pennies for the head unit, tuner, and ten dollars a month. Anyone know about it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm sure you can find more information out xm radio at their website - http://www.xmradio.com/index.jsp

There is information about how it works, what programming they have, and how much it costs.

I have Sirius Satellite radio in my Chevy Avalanche and love it so much, we are going to get on for the Ody.

So far we have seen an Alpine unit that we like. The only thing is that it is XM Satellite ready and not Sirius. However, it is still satellite radio and I'm sure the programming and stations they offer will be similiar. Same goes with their pricing.

Is is worth it? For us it is. In Sacramento there arent' any stations we like. For the Satellite radio, like our Sirius, we never hear the same some twice in the same hour or two and there are no commericals. We can listen to the news if we want to, there is even kids programs. So, for us, yes it's worth it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have Sirius Sat radio and love it. I have not fitted yet into my 2004 Ody, however, I hope to mount it to air vent next to the Temp Control, Passenger side.

One reason I went with Sirius is NFL a NFL on Sirius plus, IMO the channel line is better for my family and I.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts