Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ckonarske

Just another reminder to post quickly from your friendly 'evil' detector.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Maybe we could change Chuck to Chuckie. (you know, the evil doll) Chuckie, oh Chuckie...

BTW Chuck, I was really only kidding Jim about promoting you to Moderator, so sorry if I got you into something you didn't want. But then you do fit the profile perfectly, so congrats on the promotion.

------------------
Steve
'01 GG EX w/ 3500 miles
Towing package, fog lights, KB subwoofer, leather steering wrap, splash guards, cargo tray, wheel locks, cross bars, Pioneer speakers

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Heh, heh, heh....... It's all right if you call me Chuckie.... Heh, heh ha ha ha hhahahahahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No problem. The group is and has always been so good that there's never anything to do. I suppose if the group ever went downhill enough that the moderators were kept busy, I wouldn't want to spend any time here anyway. I hope it never gets to that point.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes.

[This message has been edited by ckonarske (edited 08-07-2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Hey- No quitting. I am happy in my retirement and have no plans for a come-back.

·
Registered
74 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ckonarske:
Heh, heh, heh....... It's all right if you call me Chuckie.... Heh, heh ha ha ha hhahahahahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No problem. The group is and has always been so good that there's never anything to do. I suppose if the group ever went downhill enough that the moderators were kept busy, I wouldn't want to spend any time here anyway. I hope it never gets to that point.

</font>
Chuck, some folks [OK, me...] might take this as a challenge! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen.
"If you can get people to ask the wrong questions, they'll never find the right answers." --Thomas Pyncheon

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scarier yet, what happens to the 666th person when they post their 666th comment?

·
1,484 Posts
I wonder what happens to people who have 666 posts at the same time we reach 666 members?

</font>
They'll get 665 messages (from us) saying "Quick, post something - your on 666!!!"

-Nestor

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
We can all run around yelling "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" or something like that.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL...no doubt Nestor, Chuck & myself will be there to post within 2 minutes of it appearing!

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nyvram:
Scarier yet, what happens to the 666th person when they post their 666th comment?</font>
Man, that person would have to be the most UNLUCKIEST person in the world (or at least on the internet).

-Nestor

[This message has been edited by nemogira (edited 08-08-2001).]

·
1,484 Posts
We can all run around yelling "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" or something like that.
</font>
What?...the sky is falling? (Nestor running outside screaming "The sky if falling, the sky is falling!!!...oh look - A Wolf!")

-Nestor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts