Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Not sure where other Canadians get their Zaino products or if people even know they can be had here in Canada without having them shipped from the US. Here's a site where I got my products...faxed my order in Monday and received products Tuesday so they offer quick service. Anyway, here's their site (I have NO relationship with these people...just found their site and ordered the products).

http://www.car-fanatic.com/htmlindex.htm

Hope this helps some people out there. If you fellow Canucks already knew this, or know of other sites that sell Zaino, let me know. Thanks.

Goop
2002 RRP EX

PS: Anyone have sites (Canadian) that sell 303 Protectant? The one I have is out for a couple of weeks at least.

[This message has been edited by Goop (edited 11-27-2001).]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Goop,

I've been searching for a site to order "Zaino" in Canada, thanks for the tip. I could not find their products & shipping prices, are they reasonable? Thanks.

Louise,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The prices and shipping info is located on their order form. Click on the "Order Products" on the main page then you must get the "Printable" version. They don't have online ordering as such...you need to fill out the form and then fax it to them. For what I ordered, I think it cost me around $10 more than if I had ordered from the US directly (after exchange rates). However, I am sure I would have not have had my products the next day from the US either!!! Shippinh was $8 by Purolator next day service in Ontario. If you are in other parts of the country, shipping maybe more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts