Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide what to use on my new SS EX and I've been reading a lot about Zaino on this forum. I have not read anything about its longevity though. After searching the 'net a bit to find out I came across some articles about Klasse polish which sells for about the same as Zaino.

However, from what I can judge by reading it seems to go on a bit more easily, with two solutions instead of three for a high gloss, and uses very little of the solutions so it may last longer. Application is described at http://www.properautocare.com/apklasbyhan.html

My main concerns is longevity and protection and Klasse is said in many posts to last six months without renewing. I take this with a grain of salt and wonder whether anyone on this forum has tried it.

Thanks for any advice.

------------------
'02 SS EX (Pioneer 1965s, splash guards, cargo tray, Honda Care)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like the Zanio but the very slick feel does not last long. However, water still beads and the Z-6 spray renews it for a short time. I am still waiting to see how long it really last. I also would like to know if it OK to do another Z-2 after several months with out starting over with the clay bar and Z-1. ??

C

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A. B. Hair:
I like the Zanio but the very slick feel does not last long. However, water still beads and the Z-6 spray renews it for a short time. I am still waiting to see how long it really last. I also would like to know if it OK to do another Z-2 after several months with out starting over with the clay bar and Z-1. ??</font>
FWIW, that's what I do.

Regarding Zaino vs. Klasse: From what I've always been able to find on the subject, they each have about an equal number of devotees and most say that it's just a matter of personal preference.

------------------
Chuck K,
Self-elected President, Vice President, Sergeant-at Arms and one and only member of the, now official, Former Ody Owners chapter of the OdyClub, founded 2/02/2002.

C

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A. B. Hair:
I like the Zanio but the very slick feel does not last long. However, water still beads and the Z-6 spray renews it for a short time. I am still waiting to see how long it really last. I also would like to know if it OK to do another Z-2 after several months with out starting over with the clay bar and Z-1. ??</font>
FWIW, that's what I do.

Regarding Zaino vs. Klasse: From what I've always been able to find on the subject, they each have about an equal number of devotees and most say that it's just a matter of personal preference.

Here's a thread where a lot of discussion is happening: http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000560-3.html One of many, by the way....

------------------
Chuck K,
Self-elected President, Vice President, Sergeant-at Arms and one and only member of the, now official, Former Ody Owners chapter of the OdyClub, founded 2/02/2002.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts