Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Definetly get the clay bar.....It is absolutley amazing. What the clay bar does it acutally what you said removes imperfections that have attatched themelves to the paint. You get two small(yes small) yellow clay bars. My suggestion would be to buy two (total of 4 bars) this will be more than enough to take care of your cars. You will be amazed how it will help the resale of your car. I did it to my 93 Camry before my brother-in-law took it and he was amazed how smooth the paint felt. I will this spring go over my TW '02 ODY. I didn't get around in doing it in November but that's why I bought the extra bars. I have a Toyota 4 Runner that was completly covered in paint/stain overspray from my neighbor when he stained his fence. The truck was covered all over and I mean a mess. I used two bars on the truck and its all gone. Even off the windshield and all the rubber molding around the windows as well. I did get a few slight scratches in my clear coat because I tried to stretch the bars too far and should have used a third. But Z5 took care of the scratches. I have a buddy who runs a detail shop and have some of his waxes as well and the zaino is amazing.

I have not used the new product that cuts the drying time down but some have on this forum.

Wish you the best of luck and time....because it does take time to zaino the ODY.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.