Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I gave my Mesa Beige EX its first treatment with Zaino Z-1 and Z-2. Wow!

I seemed to be using quite a bit of Z-1 because I had trouble seeing where I had it applied. Nevertheless, the results were quite impressive. The finish feels so good it's hard to keep your hands off of it.

While I was at it, I treated the windows with Rain-X, a product that I've been using for quite a while.

I had the worst time eliminating streaks with the Rain-X that I've ever experienced! I even visited the Rain-X web site and found the most frequently asked question is how do I remove the stuff. (They suggest Bon Ami Cleaning Powder (not the Cleanser), a product that I haven't been able to find.)

After about two weeks the streaks appear to have vanished.

Sal Zaino (I'm pretty sure that's who I talked to) suggests using Z-2 on just about everything (I don't think he recommends it on upholstery or sandwiches
), including exterior glass.

What do you folks think? Particularly for side windows.

What are your experiences?

TIA,
Mel

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's great on the windows inside & out! What a shine! And the rain just slides right off!
Heck I've even used it to polish the glass on my aquarium!
I'm editing this as I thought we were speaking of the Z12 Clear-View Glass Polish.
I myself haven't put the Z2 on the glass just the body.

[This message has been edited by LovenLifeInMyOdy (edited 07-10-2001).]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you have to Z-1 the windows first?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal specifically said that Z-1 is only used on painted surfaces. Just use Z-2 on glass or chrome.

Mel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts